Sunday, March 11, 2012

Computing Capability Returns!



And to add to the stress........


I finally gave up and decided to get a new computer.  Good grief.... that is a painful process!  Well actually, picking out and buying the computer wasn't.  But getting all the stuff transferred from my 10 year old Gateway to a brand new, shiny iMac was stressful!  For the past 5 days, the techs at Best Buy have been struggling with getting all my stuff (particularly the email) from the old box to the new one.  Apparently the version of Outlook I was using on the old box is no longer supported.  By anyone.  In any way.  Ack! 


Anyway, the Geek Squad worked their magic and I'm now typing to you on my shiny new Mac.  Dang, I'm gonna love this pc!


Work continued on the bath remodel (despite my inability to blog about it!).  Thank goodness.  Max and I got the closet disassembled and repainted.  And Max wore his back out tearing up the old carpet.  



I think that it turned out pretty good.  Now all we need is the new carpet installed in there.  And then of course, we still have to setup all of the "gutty-whats" that makes it a closet!

James got the plumbing for the new shower in place and got the new shower pan installed.  

Dang.... that seems like it is gonna be a HUGE shower.  Sweet!
























And he also got the sheet rock on the bedroom side of the wall done.  I'm guessing that we'll be painting the bedroom in another few days.  sigh.  



So yes, while the stress still continues at the Johnson household, we ARE making progress!  Yay!

Cheers,

Dr J

No comments:

Post a Comment