Monday, July 7, 2014

Okay.... I'm lazy!

Yep, I just realized that I missed a day of posting.  And I didn't even bother to show you our decor for the 4th. Call me lazy!  :)

This is my table decoration.... Courtesy of Mom!


There were other decorations too..... Notice I said "were"?  That's because we've packed up and moved on. But more on that later.  

We spent Saturday afternoon on the lake... You guessed it -- floating!  :). It was another beautiful day with just enough cloudiness to make things comfy. 

The guys started taking down and packing the outside stuff Saturday morning, so floating was a welcome break. 

This morning everyone finished packing up and took off. The Oelkers and Zinks headed home. We headed north and east for further adventures!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment