Friday, June 10, 2011

Free Jewelry!!!

Dang.  I feel like a star!  Okay, maybe a minor starlet.  Okay, okay, maybe more like a person getting their 15 minutes of fame (or less)!  <grin>

Can you tell I'm a bit excited?  Well, one of my fellow bloggers is featuring Dr J Designs in her blog today!  It is so awesome.  You can check out her post here.  SammyJaynes Blog.  

Now the good part?  She is holding a sweepstakes to give away a pair of my chainmaille earrings.  Make sure you enter!  These are the earrings that you could win.


 So go read about it.  Go ahead, I'll wait.  But make sure to come back.  There's more!















 Welcome back!

I also wanted you to know that I made a lovely chainmaill bracelet to go with this earrings.  You can find the listing in my shop.  But here is a sneak peek. 


Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I was getting ready to e-mail you to let you know it was posted, but clearly you found it! Yay!

    ReplyDelete