Monday, August 31, 2015

Shopping in Denver

Of course, we didn't do it justice, but we did get a little shopping done in Denver today. We started at the IKEA store. Oh lord, what a place. I've seen them but had never been in one. If I were furnishing a place right now, I would definitely start there. In fact, I found a couple of things for the camper. :)

And then we moved on.....

We don't have an Apple Store in Wichita. (Apple, do you hear me??? We NEED one!). Anyway, I'm contemplating a new laptop, so wanted to learn about my options. They are soooooo helpful there!  

And then we braved the awful Denver freeway traffic coming home. Thankfully, Dad and Lena were able to get us off the freeway and guide us along the surface streets without too much fuss. It's good to have natives as guides. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment